The group of companies: Culimeta – Reliable products for thermal and acoustic insulations
Established back in 1926 in The Hague by Henri Cuylits as a commercial enterprise for metals, Culimeta was continued by his son Alfons Cuylits with the foundation of a sole proprietorship in Monheim in 1958 for the import and export of thermalelectric insulating hoses and textile glass fibre gaskets. The present-day company name of Culimeta originates from 1926: Henri Cuylits Metal.
Vincent und Diederik Cuylits are proud of their company, managed in the third generation. Many customers all over the world trust in Culimeta. That trust is based on the expertise of experienced employees who meet new challenges every day with customer and target focus.
The production is based at 10 worldwide locations (see map) on a production area of more than 55.000 m² and more than 500 employees.
Managing directors Diederik & Vincent Cuylits
Headquarters Bersenbrück (click to enlarge)
Below you will find a world map showing all Locations of the Culimeta | Group: